Sunday, July 30, 2006

First day of my blogging life

so I was contacted by a good friend of mine regarding this blog site. In his usual sarcastic mannor he said "hey man, you do know you are supposed to blog when you set up a blog site. And by the way, I think you have a few spelling mistakes in your title". YES, Sammy, I know I am supposed to write things on this blog and I know I CANNOT spell to save my life, nor can I write, so what. I set up this website in the midst of my new found boredom a month ago, I am not so bored any more.

Since this is the first blog, I will make it extra exciting. It will all be downhill from here. Here is a little about myself, my name is Dysleximus and I am just starting my PhD in Organic Chemistry. I am not gonna give you my life story because it will be too long, but in short, I am originally from Taiwan (but was born in Osaka, Japan) but have travelled and lived all over the world (chasing skirts along the way). I enjoy organic chemistry and and the fine aroma of acetone and ethyl acetate. I also enjoy reading publications in organic chemistry related topics so there will be occassional organic chemistry related posts (mostly rants and senseless rambles) appearing in this blog. For all you English majors and competent writers out there... STOP trying to correct my "run-down" sentances and phonetic based spellings. I can't write and that's why I am not doing a PhD in writing. Anyway, I think that's all I want to say for this opening post, thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home