Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Reflection

It is 4:00 am but I am having trouble falling back asleep after falling off my bed and hitting my head on the bookself two hours earlier. Apart from my aching head, I think I will be fine. Seriously, this is the second time I have fallen off my bed since switching to a real bed instead of a futon... maybe I am not meant to sleep above ground, hmmm something to think about.

However, this new found insomia has allowed me to really reflect upon my life at this point in time. I have been working at a new school for a month and a half now, and so far I have really enjoyed it. In fact I am in a bliss. I absolutely love the way I am treated in which I am paid on time (sometimes earlier) and the resources are abundant for us to use (not free of charge but at least it is there). Compare what I have now to just a couple of month ago at my previous institute, there is a world of difference and I am still adjusting to my new found luck. Here, we can order from Sigma-Aldrich, and there is dry-ice and liquid nitrogen at the chem shop. There are also more pages in the chem shop inventory and the staff there are nice. Hmmm I am in awe, I am in such a bliss, how could I be so lucky to be working in such a wonderful environment, I hope it's not a dream, don't wake me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home